- Are there any age restrictions for hiring?
Yes, minimum age is 25 and the maximum age is 75
- What are the license requirements when hiring a vehicle?
Please click here to download details or call us for more information
- I have a provisional licence, can I still hire a vehicle?
No, a full current licence must have been held for a minimum of 3yrs
- Can I hire a vehicle with endorsements on my licence?
Yes, please state any endorsements in the last 5 years
- Is the price shown inclusive of insurance?
Yes insurance is included in all our prices but your own insurance may be used if it meets our criteria.
- Is there an excess on your insurance policy?
Yes, the minimum is £500-£1250
- Do you hire to non UK Nationals?
Yes we can hire to anyone with a EU licence. Any person from outwith the EU should please speak to our representative.
- What forms of identification do I need?
A full current driving licence, plus 2 other proofs of identity eg Utility Bill/Bank statement/Passport/Credit card statement
- How do I make payment?
We accept all types of credit and debit cards with the exception of Electron. Payment can also be by Bank Transfer
- What happens if the vehicle breaks down?
All vehicles are covered but if it cannot be repaired on site we guarantee to have you back on the road within 24 hours.
- Can I make a booking Online?
No, please email your enquiry or telephone 01968 672555 or 07855032176.
- Is there a cancellation charge?
Yes, please check out terms on our website.
- Can I have additional driver’s?
Yes additional drivers are allowed, they must meet insurance criteria and must be present when hire forms are completed.
- Will the vehicle be provided with fuel?
Yes the vehicle will be full of fuel and must be returned full.
- Will I have to pay a deposit?
Yes a deposit is required.
- Can I extend the hire term?
Yes the hire can be extended subject to availability. If you have any other queries please contact us, we will be more than happy to help.